Rockville Full-Mouth Reconstruction
Specialized care with modern technology
An all-encompassing treatment plan to restore your smile
- Have multiple missing teeth or widespread decay
- Consider replacing existing denture into something that is fixed to implants (all-on-four, hybrid denture, smile in a day)
- Suffered a blow or other physical trauma that has damaged most of the teeth
- Present with severe wearing on teeth due to grinding or clenching (bruxism)
For these patients, Dr. Jang will recommend a full-mouth rehab treatment plan based on the patient’s goals as well as oral examinations. The overall objective of dental reconstruction is always to achieve both a healthy mouth and a beautiful smile.
Why work with Dr. Jang for full arch dental implant treatment?
- Specialized care: Dr. Jang is a board-certified prosthodontist, giving him a unique skill set that allows for consistent successful care.
- Modern technology: Not all implants and restorations are created equal. We use the best restorative material and products in the industry.
- Seamless experience: All facets of the dental implant and tooth replacement process can be performed by Dr. Jang at our office.
- Premier results: You deserve a new tooth that will look and feel great. At Project Dental, your new implant will restore your smile to its natural state.
Minimum 5-year warranty on all restorative treatments
We stand behind our restorative work with a comprehensive warranty. If anything happens to your new restoration while following our aftercare procedures, we’ll fix it.
Dental implant treatment at Project Dental
Unlike traditional dentures and other less-effective tooth replacement options, a dental implant replaces lost tooth’s root. This allows us to restore the missing tooth akin to a natural tooth.
Once the implant is placed, a natural-looking ceramic restoration will be placed. The modern ceramic restoration has natural graded shade with translucency that mimics natural tooth, ensuring your smile stays bright and your body stays happy.
“Excellent treatment. Very considerate of patient comfort level. Would highly recommend Dr. Jang to family and friends.”
– Shirley H.
“I had a great dental experience with Dr. Jang. I recently just recovered from cancer and had extensive dental work. I found Dr. Jang patient and informative. I think I found a dentist for life.”
– Jeffery C.
“I had a surgical procedure done by Dr. Jang and he was amazingly gentle. I will recommend Dr. Jang to all my friends & family. Best experience I’ve ever had with such a difficult procedure. Thank you so very much!
– Kimberli M.
Full-mouth restoration treatment: Repairing existing teeth
It’s always better to keep your existing teeth if they are able to be salvaged. That’s why full-mouth restoration by repairing existing teeth should be considered a patient’s first option.
- Fillings can stop cavities and decay from spreading.
- Inlays and Onlays can restore cavities with ceramic restorations that are more wear-resistance than fillings.
- Crowns can restore a tooth that’s structurally unsound due to cavities, chips, or wear.
- Root canals can address diseases associated with pulp (nerve and blood supply) of the tooth that often leads to toothache.
If any of the patient’s teeth can be repaired with the above treatments, the natural teeth and their roots can and should be saved..
Full-mouth reconstruction treatment: replacing existing teeth
In the past, patients looked to traditional dentures to replace all of the teeth in the mouth. While dentures can provide a natural-looking smile, they do not completely restore chewing function. Long term denture use can ultimately lead to bone loss, a weakening of the jaw, and a degradation in oral health, not to mention the usual drawbacks of traditional dentures, like discomfort, slippage, or lack of retention.
Fortunately, there are other solutions for full-mouth restoration that will replace all existing teeth, and these solutions involve the use of dental implants in a few different forms:
- Overdentures are full upper or lower sets of prosthetics that are supported in the mouth with the use of dental implants. They are removable for cleaning and snap in place securely.
- All-on-four implants are non-removable overdentures that are secured in the mouth by four total implants for each jaw.
- Fixed implant bridges are partial sets of prosthetics that are permanently secured to implants instead of adjacent teeth like traditional bridges.
Getting Started on your Rockville full-mouth reconstruction treatment
Specialized & Streamlined Care
All your reconstructive treatments, all in one office.
We center the entire experience at our practice around your distinct needs. Between our modern treatments, best-in-Rockville warranty, and high-tech and comfortable office, we know that you won’t only be happy with your results, but feel empowered by the treatment process.
We accept most PPO insurance plans
Sunlife / DHA
Don’t have dental insurance? We offer an affordable in-house insurance plan with many benefits including free exams, x-rays, and cleanings. It also offers significant discounts on all of our dental treatments.
Disclaimer: Patients should double-check with our staff that their particular plan is currently in-network with Project Dental.