Rockville Inlays and Onlays Dentist
Stop decay while keeping your natural teeth
A versatile treatment to restore your teeth
If your tooth’s biting surface has been damaged by decay or injury, you may think crowns and fillings are your only options, but that’s not true. Other restorations can strengthen your remaining tooth structure while protecting it against further cracks and chips. Yes, we’re talking about inlays and onlays.
Inlays and onlays are the perfect solutions when a filling is not enough, but a crown is too invasive. They are long-lasting ceramic restorations that both look and feel like your own teeth.
Other benefits of inlay and onlay restorations:
- Help you retain the maximum amount of healthy tooth structure.
- Stop decay from progressing
- Strengthen and reinforce what’s left of your tooth.
If you need a dental restoration or are wondering if your onlays or inlays are still in good shape. Dr. Jang, a board-certified prosthodontist, can help you find the right choice for your dental health.
Request your appointment at Project Dental today.
Why work with Dr. Jang for dental inlays and onlays treatment?
- Specialized care: Dr. Jang is a board-certified prosthodontist, giving him a unique skill set that allows for consistent successful care.
- Modern technology: Not all inlay and onlay restorations are created equal. We use the best restorative materials and products in the industry.
- Seamless experience: Dr. Jan can help with all your smile restoration needs, including inlays and onlays.
- Premier results: Your new tooth should look and feel great. At Project Dental, your new restoration will mimic your natural tooth and restore function and aesthetics.
Minimum 5-year warranty on all restorative treatments
We stand behind our restorative work with a comprehensive warranty. If anything happens to your new restoration while following our aftercare procedures, we’ll fix it.
Inlay vs. onlay: which is which?
Both inlays and onlays restore decay and protect the remaining natural tooth structure, making it stronger. The key difference between inlays and onlays lies in the area of the tooth that needs restoration.
- Inlays — Used to fix cavities and decay in the grooves and deep pockets on the chewing surface of the tooth.
- Onlays — Treats decay on your tooth’s cusps or the raised area above the chewing surface.
At Project Dental, Dr. Jang is heavily involved in the designing process which ensures a successful outcome. Most people won’t be able to tell the difference between the restoration and healthy natural teeth.
“Excellent treatment. Very considerate of patient comfort level. Would highly recommend Dr. Jang to family and friends.”
– Shirley H.
“I had a great dental experience with Dr. Jang. I recently just recovered from cancer and had extensive dental work. I found Dr. Jang patient and informative. I think I found a dentist for life.”
– Jeffery C.
“I had a surgical procedure done by Dr. Jang and he was amazingly gentle. I will recommend Dr. Jang to all my friends & family. Best experience I’ve ever had with such a difficult procedure. Thank you so very much!
– Kimberli M.
Getting Started on Inlays & Onlays Restoration
Thanks to our high-tech procedures, inlays and onlays restoration can be completed in a single trip to the dentist. Being a busy person no longer means you can’t have a healthy smile!
Here’s what you should expect:
At your first appointment, we’ll conduct a thorough exam including an x-ray, intraoral scan for a digital 3D impression, CT scans, and a full review of your medical history.
Specialized & Streamlined Care
All your reconstructive treatments, all in one office.
Dr. Jang completed 3 extra years of training at Harvard Dental School to become a board-certified prosthodontist, allowing him to offer all the treatments you need at a high level.
The entire Project Dental experience has been designed around your needs. No matter what you are experiencing, you can trust Dr. Jang to walk you through your treatment options, lay out what to expect, and answer your questions fully before moving forward with treatment.
We accept most PPO insurance plans
Sunlife / DHA
Don’t have dental insurance? We offer an affordable in-house insurance plan with many benefits including free exams, x-rays, and cleanings. It also offers significant discounts on all of our dental treatments.
Disclaimer: Patients should double-check with our staff that their particular plan is currently in-network with Project Dental.